Political tour of Nazareth
Join award-winning journalist Jonathan Cook,
author of “Disappearing Palestine”,
on a tour to discover the answers to …
- Who are the Palestinian citizens of Israel?
- Do they face discrimination in a Jewish state?
- Who or what are the “present absentees”?
- How did Nazareth become a Muslim-majority city?
- Why do so few tourists stay in Nazareth?
- What is Upper Nazareth, and why did its mayor call Nazareth a “nest of terror”?
Duration: appr. 3.5 hours
Price: 120 NIS
Please ask at simsim reception for more details.
Additional afternoon driving tour to a Palestinian village destroyed in 1948, depending on demand.
Price: 150 NIS.
Places must be reserved.
Contact Jonathan on 054 637 5592
Private tours available on other days by arrangement.
Tour references and further information on www.jonathan-cook.net